Salman Khan’s Choreographer From South Indian Films Jani Master Gets Banned By FWICE For Violating These Local-Centric Rules

by bollywoodbubbles
0 comment 74 views
Kishi Ka by Kishi Ki Jaan: Salman Khan’s Choreographer Jani Master Banned from FWICE for Violating Film Dancer Hiring Rules (Photo Source – Instagram; IMDb)

Salman Khan’s movie Kish ka by Kish ki jaan was nothing short of special to his fans as he appeared in two different avatars in the film. Songs from the film also went viral on social media. According to the latest reports, FWICE has banned the film’s choreographer from working in Bollywood.

It’s worth pointing out that while the release of Eid marked Salman’s return to the screen after a long hiatus, it did not live up to expectations at the box office. It did well at the box office. This seems to be the reason why the manufacturer decided to make it available on his OTT.

ETimes reports that the choreographer of Salman Khan’s film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan has been banned by the West Indian Film Workers’ Federation. FWICE ordered Janimaster not to cooperate. FWICE General Secretary Ashok Dubey also issued a statement to the newspaper.

“As a general rule, if a choreographer from the South is to appear in a Hindi film, he must hire 70 percent of the dancers from the region, and the remaining 30 percent can be from the South,” said Davey. The same applies to.” He has broken the rules in most of his Hindi-language films, including Salman Khan’s Kish Ka Bai Kish Ki Jaan and Shahid Kapoor’s Maddock-produced film. ”

For those unfamiliar, Jani works primarily in the Telugu industry, but has also been credited in Kannada, Tamil and Hindi films. He is especially known for his western and ethnic style dances, most recently his choreography for the song Bhutta his Bomma in the Telugu film Aravai Kuntapuramruh has become very popular.

Speaking of Salman Khan’s Kishi Ka Bai Kishi Ki Jaan, the film features Pooja Hegde Jagapathi Babu, Bhumika Chawla, Vijender Singh, Abhimanyu Singh and Raghab Juyal. , Siddharth Nigam, Jassi Gill, Shennaz Gill, Palak Tiwari and Vinali Vhatnagar also appear in prominent roles. .

For the latest Bollywood news, visit Koimoi.

Must read: ‘This is why he brought her back in the wings,’ netizens point out as Katrina Kaif stood like a rock during ‘family visit’ to Salman Khan in prison

follow us: Facebook | Instagram | twitter | Youtube | telegram

You may also like

Leave a Comment